Sound, animation and variations on typical grid layouts catch users’ attention. Video interviews and blog posts engage the viewer and keep them coming back. Visitors are surprised and delighted at every turn.
- Database – A normalized database schema was designed to meet current and future specific business requirements of an art gallery. MySQL Workbench was used for local development and phpMyAdmin is used on the server.
- CMS – A custom content management system was developed using PHP. An admin section allows site data to be maintained. All data is validated and business rules are enforced.
- Ecommerce – Implemented using Shopify’s Buy Buttons. The Buy Button allows the site to utilize all the features of Shopify while maintain a completely custom site layout at a low cost. The site database interfaces with the Shopify database to maximize flexibility and reduce redundant data.
- Responsive – Foundation is used as a framework..
- The site is just being launched in fall 2016. Future enhancements will include more sound, animation and a blog site. Visit again soon.
Visit the site: aor.gallery